Herbs of Gold St Mary's Thistle 35 000 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000 is a standardised formula based on traditional medicinal practices. It supports both healthy liver and digestive function.
Herbs of Gold St Mary’s Thistle 35 000:
- is a one-a-day tablet that has been standardised to contain 400mg silybin, which is the main active constituent responsible for St Mary's thistle's effects on the liver.
- supports liver health and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to protect the liver.
- supports healthy digestion and is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve digestive discomfort and symptoms of indigestion, including flatulence, abdominal bloating and feelings of fullness.
- is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to maintain gallbladder health.
- is an antioxidant that reduces free radicals formed in the body.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
|Silybum marianum (St Mary's thistle) seed extract 500mg
|derived from dry seed minimum
|stand. to contain flavanolignans calc. as silybin 400mg
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, corn, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.