Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion is a high-strength, broad-spectrum combination of 11 different probiotics. It helps restore healthy intestinal flora and supports digestive function for optimal overall wellbeing.
Herbs of Gold Probiotic 55 Billion:
- contains dairy-free probiotics sourced from Daniso®, a probiotic specialist trusted worldwide by manufacturers.
- is room-stable and does not require refrigeration.
- supports digestive system health by helping to restore friendly intestinal flora in the gut.
- supports gastrointestinal mucosal membrane health by maintaining beneficial bacteria adherence to intestinal mucosa and assisting the repair of the gut wall lining.
- is a digestive carminative that reduces flatulence, and relieves abdominal discomfort and nausea.
- improves bowel regularity and relieves constipation. It also helps to reduce the occurrence of constipation.
- Contains probiotics that survive stomach acid and bile to support immune system health. Probiotics compete with pathogenic bacteria for nutrients and colonisation in the intestines.
Adults and children over 12 years : Take 1 capsule daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional.
WARNINGS: This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HOWARU® HN001)||6 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG)||5 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus acidophilus (FloraFIT® La-14)||300 million CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (HOWARU® HN019)||2 billion CFU|
|Bifidobacterium lactis (FloraFIT® Bl-04)||200 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus paracasei (FloraFIT® Lpc-37)||24.9 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus plantarum (FloraFIT® Lp-115)||15 billion CFU|
|Lactobacillus salivarius ssp salivarius (FloraFIT® Ls-33)||300 million CFU|
|Lactobacillus gasseri (FloraFIT® Lg-36)||200 million CFU|
|Streptococcus thermophilus (FloraFIT® St-21)||1 billion CFU|
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (Boulardii)||100 million CFU|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.