Herbs of Gold Children's Fish-i-Care 60 Chewable Capsules
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care makes fish oil supplementation easy and tasty for kids. With omega-3 fatty acids, it has wide-ranging health benefits, particularly regarding healthy brain and eye function.
Herbs of Gold Children’s Fish-i Care:
- provides supplemental omega-3 fatty acids, beneficial for a diet low in fish. Fish oil is a natural source of marine omega 3 fatty acids, which are important as the body cannot produce them, and they can therefore only be obtained from the diet.
- contains 50mg of EPA and 250mg of DHA plus iodine to help prevent omega-3 essential fatty acid and iodine deficiencies in children.
- supports brain, cognitive and nervous system function in children.
- maintains skin health in children.
- helps support healthy eye development and eye function in children.
- is available in delicious vanilla-berry chewable capsules naturally sweetened with tooth friendly Xylitol.
Children 2-4 years: Twist or snip off the tail from the capsule, then squeeze the fish oil straight into your child’s mouth or onto your child’s favourite food. Take 1 capsule daily.
Children 5-8 years: Chew 1 capsule daily.
Children 9-13 years: Chew 2 capsules daily.
Or take as directed by your health professional.
WARNING: Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Concentrated fish Omega-3 triglycerides||500mg|
|equiv. Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) 50mg|
|equiv. Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250mg|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||50 micrograms
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners.