Herbs of Gold Children's Calm Care 60 Chewable Tablets
Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care makes soothing a restless, distressed child easy. It’s all-natural and formulated in a fruity flavoured chewable tablet that kids love.
Herbs of Gold Children’s Calm Care:
- is formulated with, magnesium, the milk protein Lactium® and Chamomile, a herb traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a calmative to soothe children.
- helps reduce excess nervous energy and relieve irritability in children.
- relieves abdominal bloating, flatulence and digestive spasms in children.
- supports nervous system health in children.
- is sweetened with tooth-friendly Xylitol and does not contain artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.
Children 1-3 years: Chew 1 tablet, twice daily.
Children 4-9 years: Chew 1 tablet, three times a day.
Tablet can be crushed and added to food.
Or take as directed by your health professional. Not suitable for use in children under the age of 12 months, except on health professional advice.
WARNINGS: Each tablet contains 773mg Xylitol. Products containing Xylitol may have a laxative effect or cause diarrhoea. Mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Matricaria chamomilla (Chamomile) flower extract 30mg|
|derived from dry flower||300mg|
|Alpha casozepine enriched hydrolysed milk protein (Lactium®)||25mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate equiv. magnesium||15mg|
|Naturally sweetened with Xylitol and thaumatin.|
|Lactium® is derived from cow’s milk.|
Does not contain egg, peanut, soy, tree nuts, gluten or artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives.