Grahams Rosacea Cream 75g
Rosacea is one of the most common skin problems, which is why Grahams Rosacea Cream was developed as an all-natural, low-irritant treatment. With clinically tested ingredients, the hydrating, anti-inflammatory formula is designed to reduce redness, soothe inflammation and calm even the most sensitive skin.
Gentle, low-irritant cream designed specifically for those with rosacea and sensitive skin types
Anti-inflammatory, hydrating formula containing clinically tested ingredients
Gently soothes skin and reduces redness and inflammation
Water Purified, Medium-chain Triglycerides, Cetostearyl Alcohol, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Macrogol Cetostearyl Ether / Polyoxyl 20 Cetostearyl Ether, Tocopherol, Gluconolactone, Niacinamide, Taurine, Phenoxyethanol, Glyceryl Monocaprylate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Lactic Acid.
Grahams Rosacea Cream can be used in the following ways:
- Place cream in the fridge to cool
- Apply to skin affected by Rosacea
- Rinse off using tepid water and pat dry with a soft towel
- Follow up with your usual skincare regime.
- Can be used day and night and kept in the fridge so product remains cool
- Can be used as a (rinse off) cleanser and as a soothing (leave on) treatment moisturiser
- For best results apply generously to areas affected by and susceptible to rosacea at least 2 times daily
- For best results, use in conjunction with Grahams Natural Daily Facial Cleanser, which has specifically been designed for sensitive skin
If symptoms persist consult your medical practitioner. Always follow directions from your doctorand refer to the leaflet printed on the inside of the box.