Thursday Plantation Aloe Vera Gel
An after sun lotion for you and your family. A natural, unscented, non-greasy moisturiser extracted from the Aloe vera plant to aid in the relief of mild sunburn, mild skin burns and other minor skin inflammations.
• Hydrates and replenishes the skin after sun exposure
• Helps relieve mild sunburn
• Soothes minor skin burns and other skin inflammations
• Reduce skin dryness
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional.
Made in Australia
• Contains 97.4% fresh Aloe vera
• Unscented and non-greasy for all over body care
• Readily absorbed
• Suitable for all skin types
• Free from mineral oils, lauryl sulphates, synthetic fragrances and animal derived ingredients
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Apply liberally as often as required.
For the treatment of mild skin burns:
Immediately apply cold water to the burn for at least 20 minutes prior to use. Medical advice should be sought for the treatment of more serious burns.
Contains hydroxybenzoates, diazolidinylurea, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate. Do not use if foil seal at mouth of tube is missing or broken.
For external use only. Skin patch test prior to use, if sensitivity occurs discontinue use. Avoid contact with eyes. If symptoms persist, talk to your healthcare professional. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe vera juice concentrate 97.6 mg/g, derived from fresh Aloe vera inner leaf 974 mg/g