DIGESTIVE NIRVANA 18TB
Organic Digestive Nirvana Ingredients
- Organic Anise Seed
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Papaya Leaf
- Organic Licorice Root
- Organic Fennel Seed
Digestive Nirvana Health Benefits
- Antibacterial properties
- Adaptogenic ingredients
- Warm & invigorating
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Recommended temperature: 205°
- Cover and steep to taste.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
In the Know
The five intentionally selected ingredients in our warming Digestive Nirvana Blend each contribute important intestinal health qualities. Additionally, the adaptogenic properties of licorice root and ginger root add special health characteristics meant to enhance this blend’s ability to calm the gut. Add the antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of the entire lineup, and this digestive powerhouse of a tea is one you’ll want to keep on hand.
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a seriously pleasing and beneficial cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Digestive Nirvana Blend works so amazingly due to the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Anise Seed A known carminative (relieves flatulence) with antibacterial properties, this tasty spice also is well reputed as an expectorant.
- Ginger Root boasts the reputation as one of the most popular spices worldwide. Ancient and well regarded medicinally, beloved as an addition to a plethora of Asian foods, this versatile spice is known to work as a superior digestive aid.
- Papaya Leaf Rich in phytochemicals and a good source of flavonoids, this fascinating plant detests intestinal parasites. As well, papaya leaf is known to act as an antifungal and antimicrobial.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, may help ease muscle cramps, is often used to treat sore throats, and is enlisted to support the respiratory tract.
- Fennel Seed For digestive, respiratory, and vision support, fennel seed is a delicious addition to this tea. Chewing on a teaspoon of raw fennel seeds before and/or after a meal is common practice in some cultures.
The Bottom Line
You don’t need to brew six different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you in one outstanding, soothing tea. The flavor profile is uniquely ours, and definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to drink, any time of day, most especially during or after a meal. Digestive Nirvana Blend.
Why choose Buddha Teas?
Buddha Teas searches the world for the very best herbs, flowers, spices, and teas to incorporate into our blended and single herb wellness products. We NEVER use additives or “natural” flavorings. Instead, we use substantial quantities of key ingredients to ensure our products have optimal efficacy. During our exploration for the best, we found that living in harmony with nature is ideal. We've realized that any time we need nature to provide for us, we must give something back. Sustainably harvesting and keeping waste and pollution at a bare minimum made sense to us. Buddha Teas is 100% chemical free, from our bleach free tea bags to our utilization of soy-based ink for our labels and beautifully colored tea boxes. When you buy Buddha Teas, you’re not only enjoying a flavorful, hand-crafted, all-natural tea but you will also feel peace of mind knowing that you are buying your tea from a company that gives back to our magnificent planet.
Bleach-Free Tea Bags
Our tea bags may not be the whitest, but they ARE the safest because Buddha Teas ONLY uses bleach-free teas bags. For us, this is not a preference but a necessity. Tea bags that have been bleached contain harmful chemicals such as dioxin and epichlorohydrin. Dioxin is a highly toxic, chemical compound produced by some chemical processes such as bleaching paper. It falls into the category of a POP (persistent organic pollutant) which, as the name suggests, persists and refuses to breakdown in our bodies and the environment, potentially taking decades to detox. Epichlorohydrin (bleach) is also toxic and listed as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP). It has been classified by the EPA as a human carcinogen.
We believe that our customers should never have to choose between their health and their senses so we proudly offer bleach-free tea bags so that they can taste the purity of natural teas without the cost of harmful chemicals or additives.