Buddha Teas Detox Dharama Blend 18tb
Organic Detox Dharma Blend Ingredients
- Organic Ginger Root
- Organic Turmeric Root
- Organic Burdock Root
- Organic Sarsaparilla Root
- Organic Fennel Seed
- Organic Licorice Root
- Organic Cardamom Seed
- Organic Black Pepper
Detox Dharma Blend Health Benefits
- Flushes the system
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Recommended temperature: 205°
- Cover and steep to taste.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
In the Know
Keeping the body hydrated is a known step on the path to perfect health. It is also known that the world we live in can be a very toxic place. From the air we breathe, the products we clean with, to the foods we choose to eat—we accumulate toxins whether we choose to or not.
Drinking Detox Dharma allows you to stay hydrated while taking in the most effective detoxifying herbs available. 100% organic, without caffeine or sweeteners, this gentle, delicious brew supports your intention to keep your body pure and thriving.
What's Really Going on Here
We’ve combined outstanding detoxifying herbs with herbs that stimulate your digestive system. Each intentionally chosen ingredient plays a special role, offering flavor and synergy one comes to expect from a Buddha Teas Blend. Enhanced digestive function increases your body’s ability to detoxify itself. Strengthening and soothing herbs are also incorporated into this balanced formula resulting in an effective, yet gentle detox tea.
- Turmeric Root Curcumin’s antioxidant activity can help it work as a detox agent in the body.
- Dandelion Root The liver’s role, in part, is to detoxify the blood. The nutrients in dandelion root help cleanse, giving our organs the best chance at doing a top-notch job.
- Sarsaparilla Containing a class of chemicals called saponins, which work within the veins and arteries to clean out waste, sarsaparilla helps the body flush out accumulated toxins.
- Fennel Seed With this ingredient offering diuretic properties, the delicious flavor also provides extra help with flushing the system.
- Licorice Root A versatile adaptogen, this ingredient has anti-inflammatory, expectorant, and mild laxative properties. Licorice root also contributes a delicious sweet essence.
- Black Pepper Included to enhance the efficacy of the turmeric root.
- Green Cardamon Provides antioxidant and diuretic properties.
- Ginger Root This warming, spicy addition to the blend provides anti-inflammatory properties, and provides an effective aid for stomach ailments, most notably nausea.
The Bottom Line
You don’t have to gather and brew a slew of medicinal herbs and spices to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined powerful, yet flavorful detoxifying ingredients to bring on a taste sensation you’ll come to crave. Incredibly soothing, perfectly balanced—this is a tea meant for intense healing and pleasure. Take advantage of the detoxifying power of turmeric root, while enjoying our well-crafted, delicious Detox Dharma Blend..
Why choose Buddha Teas?
Buddha Teas searches the world for the very best herbs, flowers, spices, and teas to incorporate into our blended and single herb wellness products. We NEVER use additives or “natural” flavorings. Instead, we use substantial quantities of key ingredients to ensure our products have optimal efficacy. During our exploration for the best, we found that living in harmony with nature is ideal. We've realized that any time we need nature to provide for us, we must give something back. Sustainably harvesting and keeping waste and pollution at a bare minimum made sense to us. Buddha Teas is 100% chemical free, from our bleach free tea bags to our utilization of soy-based ink for our labels and beautifully colored tea boxes. When you buy Buddha Teas, you’re not only enjoying a flavorful, hand-crafted, all-natural tea but you will also feel peace of mind knowing that you are buying your tea from a company that gives back to our magnificent planet.
Bleach-Free Tea Bags
Our tea bags may not be the whitest, but they ARE the safest because Buddha Teas ONLY uses bleach-free teas bags. For us, this is not a preference but a necessity. Tea bags that have been bleached contain harmful chemicals such as dioxin and epichlorohydrin. Dioxin is a highly toxic, chemical compound produced by some chemical processes such as bleaching paper. It falls into the category of a POP (persistent organic pollutant) which, as the name suggests, persists and refuses to breakdown in our bodies and the environment, potentially taking decades to detox. Epichlorohydrin (bleach) is also toxic and listed as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP). It has been classified by the EPA as a human carcinogen.
We believe that our customers should never have to choose between their health and their senses so we proudly offer bleach-free tea bags so that they can taste the purity of natural teas without the cost of harmful chemicals or additives.