Changing Habits Organic Inca Inchi Oil 250ml
- Plant derived – from inca inchi plant native to the peruvian amazon region
- Cold pressed oil contains essential fatty acids – omega 3 (ALA), 6 and 9
- Versatile – ideal used as a salad dressing, in smoothies, on vegetables, pasta, to make a mayonnaise, as a dipping sauce, with a vinaigrette or as a replacement for flax seed oil, or taken on its own as a food supplement
- With a mild nutty flavour, this oil has won gold medals at the european food fair in france for best new culinary oil
- Additive-free and non-refined – no colours, flavours, emulsifiers or deodorants
Cyndi wanted to provide an organic, land-based oil that contained Omega 3 (ALA), Omega 6 and Omega 9, without colours, flavours, emulsifiers or deodorants (found in some other oils). Unable to source a suitable oil within Australia, our beautiful Inca Inchi Oil is extracted from the Inca Inchi seed “Plukenetia Volúbilis Linneo” found in the Amazon rainforest. It has 48% omega 3 (ALA) and 84% essential fatty acids. Inca Inchi is a plant that is native to the Peruvian Amazon region. This oil is a virgin cold pressed, additive-free, non-refined vegetable oil. It is processed mechanically using techniques that do not alter the nature, nor the quality of the oil. This oil won gold medals at the European food fair in France for best new culinary oil. Its mild nutty flavour is rapidly becoming a favourite among food lovers around the world!
It can be used in much the same way as you would use extra virgin olive oil – in smoothies and salad dressings, on vegetables, pasta, makes a beautiful mayonnaise, as a dipping sauce, with a vinaigrette, and taken on its own as a food supplement. We do not recommend heating Inca Inchi Oil to preserve the fatty acids.
Our Inca Inchi Oil can be used in much the same way as you would use extra virgin olive oil – in salad dressings, on vegetables, pasta, to make a mayonnaise, as a dipping sauce, with a vinaigrette or as a replacement for flax seed oil. We do not recommend heating Inca Inchi Oil (to ensure the fatty acids are preserved). Daily intake 10gms.
Cold Pressed Inca Inchi Oil
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto