Buddha Teas Sleepy Blend 18TB
Organic Sleepy Temple Ingredients
- Organic Lavender
- Organic Chamomile Flower
- Organic Licorice Root
- Organic Skullcap
- Organic Spearmint
Sleepy Temple Health Benefits
- Contains known calming herbs
- Contains anti-inflammatory components
- Mellow, soothing flavor
- 18 Bleach Free Tea Bags / Box
- Recommended temperature: 205°
- Cover and steep to taste.
- Remove tea bag and enjoy!
In the Know
If you seek delightful, calming teas to support healthy sleep patterns, our Sleepy Temple Blend offers the perfect mix of intentionally selected herbs meant to prepare you for a restful night. The sleep-inducing focused herbs we’ve included in each bleach-free teabag will entice you to keep this tea on your “regulars” list for nighttime sipping.
What's Really Going on Here
With such an exquisite blend of herbs expertly brought together to create a seriously pleasing and beneficial cup of tea, it might be of interest to take a deeper look at what each ingredient contributes. As with other Buddha Tea Blends, Sleepy Temple Blend works so amazingly because of the synergistic manner in which the herbs are combined. Here, once again, together really is better.
- Lavender Flower Known for its anti-inflammatory qualities, lavender also boasts elements that help diminish anxiety, restlessness, and sleeplessness.
- Chamomile Flower Boasting an antioxidant called apigenin, a chemical that binds to certain brain receptors, this herb is best known to induce calm and reduce insomnia.
- Licorice Root A known adaptogen, this distinctive herb supports the digestive system, and may help ease muscle cramps, important elements when seeking a good night’s rest.
- Skullcap By stimulating the release of endorphins, skullcap soothes the nervous system, lowers inflammation, and helps regulate sleep.
- Spearmint Leaf In certain South American countries, spearmint is used to treat stress and insomnia. The flavor addition adds a lovely balance to this gorgeous blend.
The Bottom Line
You don’t need to brew five different teas to reap the benefits of them all. We’ve combined them for you in one outstanding, soothing tea. The flavor profile is uniquely ours, and definitely memorable. No single ingredient jumps out and steals the show. It’s the ratio’s perfection that makes this blend one you’ll feel delighted to make part of your nighttime ritual. Make tonight the night you enjoy Sleepy Temple Blend.
Why choose Buddha Teas?
Buddha Teas searches the world for the very best herbs, flowers, spices, and teas to incorporate into our blended and single herb wellness products. We NEVER use additives or “natural” flavorings. Instead, we use substantial quantities of key ingredients to ensure our products have optimal efficacy. During our exploration for the best, we found that living in harmony with nature is ideal. We've realized that any time we need nature to provide for us, we must give something back. Sustainably harvesting and keeping waste and pollution at a bare minimum made sense to us. Buddha Teas is 100% chemical free, from our bleach free tea bags to our utilization of soy-based ink for our labels and beautifully colored tea boxes. When you buy Buddha Teas, you’re not only enjoying a flavorful, hand-crafted, all-natural tea but you will also feel peace of mind knowing that you are buying your tea from a company that gives back to our magnificent planet.
Bleach-Free Tea Bags
Our tea bags may not be the whitest, but they ARE the safest because Buddha Teas ONLY uses bleach-free teas bags. For us, this is not a preference but a necessity. Tea bags that have been bleached contain harmful chemicals such as dioxin and epichlorohydrin. Dioxin is a highly toxic, chemical compound produced by some chemical processes such as bleaching paper. It falls into the category of a POP (persistent organic pollutant) which, as the name suggests, persists and refuses to breakdown in our bodies and the environment, potentially taking decades to detox. Epichlorohydrin (bleach) is also toxic and listed as a hazardous air pollutant (HAP). It has been classified by the EPA as a human carcinogen.
We believe that our customers should never have to choose between their health and their senses so we proudly offer bleach-free tea bags so that they can taste the purity of natural teas without the cost of harmful chemicals or additives.