Silicea Gel 500ML
- Hair, Skin, Nails & Connective Tissue
- Healthy Living
- Beautiful Hair
- Firm Skin
- Strong Nails
- Connective Tissue
- 100% Pure
- No Preservatives, No Additives, No Excipients
- German GMP Standards - Produced in Accordance with German Good Manufacturing Practices
- A Colloidal Preparation of Silica in a Highly Dispersed Form
- Dietary Supplement
Dietary supplement to support healthy nails, hair, skin and connective tissue.
- Silicon, a component of silica, gives structure to all living things throughout the plant and animal kingdoms. It is essential to the human body and is found in the lungs, intestines and blood. Silicon gives strength and support to nails, hair, skin, connective tissue, tendons, and ligaments.
- Hübner Original Silica Gel is a colloidal preparation of natural silica, a good source of elemental silicon, in which microscopic particles of silica are so finely dispersed in water that a gel is formed. This makes Original Silica Gel uniquely easy to absorb.
- Hübner Original Silica Gel is prepared from quartz crystals and provides silica in one of its purest, most potent forms.
- No additives.
- No preservatives.
- No stabilizers.
- Not genetically engineered.
- Not tested on animals.
- Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults and children over 12 years use enclosed measuring scoop, fill to brim (15 ml), and take straight or mix in water once per day.
- Shake well before using. Keep in cool dry place. Refrigerate after opening, but not below 40°F (4°C).
- After use close the bottle immediately and use it up within 4 weeks.
Keep out of the reach of children. Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dose. Avoid freezing.
Safety sealed with tamper evident cap. Do not use if seal is broken or missing.
While iHerb strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by iHerb.