Onno Behrends Fennel Teabags
Feeling queasy? Having digestion troubles? Suffering from cramps?
Onno Behrends Fennel Tea consists purely of fennel seed; an ancient herb noted for its multitudinous health properties. The tea:
- Has a distinct aniseed flavour, making it a delicious and refreshing drink
- May help improve digestion and ease stomach upsets
- Is believed to help women with symptoms of P.M.T like cramping
- Helps the body digest & assimilate nutrients more efficiently, thereby reducing cravings & supporting weight loss
- May improve wellbeing & sense of relaxation when consumed regularly
- Is rich in important volatile compounds like anethole, which are reputed to have antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory & antibacterial properties
- May boost immunity
Best consumed with meals or as an after-dinner drink.
Place two teabags in a kettle and bring to boil before pouring into a mug and letting brew for 2-3 minutes. Alternatively, boil water in a kettle first, then pour into a mug with a single teabag to brew.
Pure fennel seeds
Onno Behrends Fennel Tea is free from added sugars, artificial colours, flavours and preservatives. It is also gluten and caffeine free and suitable for vegetarians.