MooGoo Hyaluronic Acid (2% w/v), Niacinamide (10% w/v) Active Serum 25mL
This serum was created with multi-tasking in mind. Hyaluronic Acid assists with pulling moisture into the skin resulting in happy and hydrated skin that helps to minimise the appearance and formation of fine lines, wrinkles and overall skin texture. 10% Niacinamide was added to balance skin’s natural oil production, assisting with reducing excess oils from building up, which can lead to breakouts. This powerhouse ingredient also helps to maintain and improve skin barrier function which helps keep moisture in and pollutants/irritants out.
- Hyaluronic Acid (HA) encourages skin renewal as well as rehydrates and retains moisture in the skin
- Increased moisture retention plumps the skin to minimise the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Antioxidant properties protect the skin and combat the signs of ageing to keep it looking younger
- Made with 2 types of HA of different molecular weights to maximize absorption into all layers of the skin
- Niacinamide is a form of Vitamin B3 that helps to regulate your skin’s oil production, reducing excess oils
- Known to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes and pigmentations while improving skin texture.
- This silky-smooth serum is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive, oily and blemish-prone skin
Water (Aqua), Niacinamide, Glyceryl Oleate Citrate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides (Silky Natural Ester), Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant-Based Emulsifying Wax), Sodium Hyaluronate, Phospholipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Glycolipids, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Xanthan Gum, Lecithin, Sclerotium Gum, Pullulan, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Sorbate, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Fragrance - Oatmeal (Phthalate-Free), Citric Acid (to balance pH).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.
Do serums go underneath or on top of moisturiser?
Serums go directly onto the clean skin, under your moisturiser. Apply directly to the skin after cleansing and allow it to soak in for a few minutes before following with your favourite moistures. We have a few.
How often do the serums need to be applied?
For best results, use your serum every night before bed before you apply your moisturiser.
Is this a face serum or an eye serum?
We like to keep things simple even if marketing can sometimes tell us otherwise and get us to believe we need a different product for every part of the body and even different parts of the face. All of our serums are made for your skin so rub it on whenever you like on your face and around the eye area. Feel free to use it on your body as well, we don’t discriminate.
Are serums safe to use around the eye area?
Our serums are safe to use around the eye area, however, we don’t think it will not feel great on the eyeball, so avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into your eye, simply rinse out with water. If using an oil, they do heat up to body temperature and can spread out across the skin. We recommend applying the serum to the orbital bone around the eye, not directly on the eyelids.