MooGoo Baby Gentle Shampoo 250mL
Baby skin is more easily irritated than adult skin and babies are far louder when shampoo gets in their eyes. MooGoo's Gentle Shampoo is designed to be very gentle on the delicate scalp and skin of babies and young children, while leaving hair silky soft. Using a combination of 5 natural cleansers, it's more gentle if accidently washed into eyes, while the Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran extract helps to condition and soften the delicate baby scalp.
- Gentle and effective coconut and glucose based cleansers for natural, healthy, clean hair.
- Healthy hair and scalp, free from drying and irritating detergents and sulphates (SLS & SLES).
- Milk Protein protects hair fibres and revitalises its natural protective layer for more resilient hair.
- Vibrant and easy-to-manage hair, free from silicone-based ingredients that build up and cause limpness.
- Maintains a healthy microflora on the scalp to reduce itchiness and flakes, for a healthy head.
- Suitable for all ages (including newborns) and skin types (including sensitive skin)
- Can be used on dry scalps and children sensitive to harsh detergents
Aqua (H₂O’s Fancy Name), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Decyl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Lauryl Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Sodium Cocyl Sarcosinate (Coconut-Derived Cleanser), Glycol Distearate (Emollient), Laureth-4, Coco-Glucoside (Glucose-Derived Cleanser), Glyceryl Oleate (Natural Ester), Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Glycerin, Piroctone Olamine (Olamine Salt), Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran, Fragrance - Coconut Reef (Phthalate-Free), Allantoin, Hydrolyzed Milk Protein (For Hair Repair).
Please be aware that ingredients may vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product packaging for the most up-to-date and relevant list of ingredients.
Can I use MooGoo on a newborn?
We get this question a lot, and the simple answer is YES! All of the ingredients we use in our products are gentle enough for newborns, but we don’t recommend using our Night Cream or Anti-Ageing products on children. We suggest you always patch test first to check for allergies to any natural ingredients.
My baby accidentally ate some of the product, will they be ok?
We don’t recommend using our products as baby food, but if some is ingested you can rest assured that our products are made from 100% natural, edible ingredients.