Luvin Life Salt Lamp
Luvin’ Life Himalayan salt lamps are incredibly popular not just because they make a beautiful addition to any space, but also due to their reported health benefits.
The mini, small and medium natural lamps are the perfect size for those with limited space, the smaller to medium sized natural salt lamps look great on the desk or bedside table, and are a popular choice for children’s bedrooms.
Breathe Easy with a Himalayan Salt Lamp:
The high concentration of trace minerals in Himalayan salt gives the lamps their orange/pink colour. Salt lamps produce an ambient light that adds warmth and character to any space, whether placed in the home, workplace, classroom or practitioner’s studio.
Himalayan salt lamps also function as air purifiers, due to the hygroscopic nature of salt – that is, they attract moisture. The air in your living environment consists of water vapour which carries with it allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria. As your Himalayan salt lamp draws moisture from the air, the heat generated by the bulb will cause this moisture to evaporate eliminating these impurities from the surrounding environment.
This process of moisture evaporation also produces negative ions. As air pollutants like allergens, dust, pollen, smoke and bacteria, as well as electro-magnetic pollutants created by electronic equipment, consist of positively charged ions, increasing the number of negative ions in your living environment aids in neutralising the harmful effects of such pollutants.
The larger the salt lamp, the more moisture it will attract and negative ions it will produce, however your proximity to the salt lamp is also an important factor (i.e. placing a salt lamp on your desk while working, or on your bedside table while resting will increase its effectiveness).
Our happy clients commonly report on the benefits they experience, some of which include: relief from asthma, allergies and other complaints, as well as increased relaxation, and improved concentration and sleep.
- Our lamps are hand crafted from 100% natural crystal salt sourced from the foothills of the Himalayas.
- Each Himalayan Salt Lamp is mounted on a marble base using stainless steel screws for longevity.
- All lamps come with a certified Australian standard cord and clear 10w bulb, and are shipped in quality packaging
Caring for your Himalayan Salt Lamp:
- Leave lamps turned on as much as possible for maximum enjoyment and benefits, and to avoid moisture build up.
- Due to the hygroscopic nature of the lamps, avoid placing them on top of electrical equipment such as televisions and computers.
- Store lamp inside a plastic bag when not in use for extended periods.
- To clean simply wipe with a damp cloth.