Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex is a preconception supplement for both mother and baby. It supports healthy pregnancy and fetal development in a comprehensive, precise formula.
Herbs of Gold Folic Acid Complex:
- provides a daily dose of 500 micrograms of folic acid which, if taken at least one month before conception and during the first trimester of pregnancy, helps to prevent neural tube defects such as spina bifida and anencephaly.
- contains folate, which is important for cell growth and replication and supports healthy fetal brain development.
- contains 275 micrograms of iodine to encourage healthy growth and development.
- contains folic acid and vitamins B6 & B12, which assist healthy red blood cell production and support blood and cardiovascular health. Folic acid and vitamin B12 also support cognitive function and brain health.
- contains mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin), the active form of vitamin B12. Other forms of vitamin B12, such as cyanocobalamin, have to be converted to co-methylcobalamin for use in the body.
Adults: Take 1 tablet daily, with food, or as directed by your health professional. Start taking 3 months prior to planning a pregnancy.
WARNINGS: Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester. Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice. Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
|Folic acid||500 micrograms|
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin)||500 micrograms|
|equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg|
|Potassium iodide equiv. iodine||275 micrograms|
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, soy, tree nuts, animal products, gluten, lactose or artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.