Eco Tan Face Tan Water™ 100mL
AUSTRALIAN MADE | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY & TOXIC FREE | LICENSED BY PETA
Face Tan Water™ is Eco Tan’s multi award winning, organic gradual face tanner and your real-life filter. It builds to a beautiful glow and creates a youthful radiance for a no-makeup-makeup look, every day. With natural Hyaluronic Acid, one of the most effective hydrating ingredients for skin, this gradual face tanner has lightweight moisturising properties, so your skin is left feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy! It’s also non-comedogenic, specifically created for face, neck and décolletage. This means it won’t block your pores and brilliantly camouflages blemishes and reduces the appearance of redness. Plus, it’s calming, moisturising and antioxidant properties are great for all skin types, even for rosacea, eczema and acne effected skin. Keep that summer sun-kissed glow on your face all year round, with no sun damage, no fake tan smell, no hidden nasties and no synthetic or artificial ingredients.
All Skin Types - Award Winning - Best Seller - Gradual Tan
Easy-to-apply gradual, lightweight face tanner made with only natural, organic and vegan ingredients
Lightweight moisturising properties leave your skin feeling soft and hydrated, never greasy
Non-comedogenic and made with anti-acne ingredients to help fight breakouts, making it perfect for teen skin
- Soothing with aloe & brimming with antioxidants to even out your skin tone.
Aloe Barbadensis (Organic Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Dihydroxyacetone (Sugar Derived)**, Glycerin (Organic Vegetable Derived)*, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside (Sugar Derived)**, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate**, Sodium Hyaluronate (Natural Vegan)**, Pelargoniun Graveolens (Organic Rose Geranium) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Organic Orange) Peel Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate (Vegetable Derived)**, Dehydroxanthan Gum (Sugar Derived)**, Polyglyceryl-6 Oleate (Vegetable Derived)**, Sodium Surfactin (Natural)**, Citric Acid (Fruit Derived)**, Limonene (Fruit Derived)**, Citronellol (Plant Derived)**, Geraniol (Plant Derived)**, Linalool (Plant Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Certified Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
Eco Tan Face Tan Water™ is a light weight non-comedogenic formulation specifically designed for face, neck and décolletage.
- Exfoliate at least 24 hours before applying Eco Tan Face Tan Water™.
- Cotton pads can soak up all the liquid, so we recommend using your fingers to apply. It contains nothing synthetic or artificial, which means it shouldn’t stain, but we still recommend washing your hands straight after application.
- For best results we recommend you apply Eco Tan Face Tan Water™ to fresh clean dry skin just after you have cleansed. That’s where it fits into your routine. Apply 2 -3 times per week for a radiant glow.
- Use a few days in a row to build up your desired colour, then we find 2 -3 times per week is enough to maintain it amongst your usual skincare routine.
- Make sure you’re applying enough product, at least a teaspoon per application to see a thin liquid layer on your skin.
- Think of it as your toner, wait for it to dry before applying any moisturisers.
- Use a soap free and SLS free cleanser following application that won’t strip tans.
NOTE: Use can still use your favourite oil-based serums with Eco Tan Face Tan Water™, but their application is not reccomended directly after, as oils are known to strip tans. Instead, use them at different times of the day.