Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub 250g
AUSTRALIAN MADE | CERTIFIED ORGANIC | VEGAN | CRUELTY & TOXIC FREE | LICENSED BY PETA
This is not just any scrub. A ground breaker in clean beauty, Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub deeply removes dead skin layers whilst drenching your skin in a divinely scented blend of lemongrass, grapefruit and citrus botanicals to leave you with soft, smooth, glowing skin. It is vegan, has not been tested on animals and contains nothing artificial nor synthetic. Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub has a global following from those with skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis and dermatitis, as the high salt content is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial. Plus, it’s infused with cold-pressed oils for ultimate healing power. Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub is also an essential for best tanning results! Use it to exfoliate and reveal an even layer of skin before applying your favourite Eco Tan tanning product. Then when your tan starts to fade, use it to scrub your skin and remove it. It’s versatile, clean beauty you’ll both see and feel results from instantly!
With a unique blend of natural and certified organic ingredients, Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub has been awarded best body scrub 6 times! It won GOLD in the Janey Loves PlATINUM AWARDS 2016 , was awarded Highly Commended in the Natural Health International Beauty Awards for 2016 and has just won BEST BODY SCRUB at the 10th Annual Healing Lifestyles Awards 2019 in the USA.
Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub signature ingredients:
- Coconut oil
- Pink Himalayan salt
- Pink grapefruit
All Skin Types - Award Winning - No Nasties - No Synthetic Fragrances
Ground-breaking exfoliating scrub that removes impurities and dead skin layers while hydrating with cold-pressed oils
Anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial, making it highly popular amongst those with skin conditions like eczema
The perfect clean beauty product to complete your tanning routine
Maris Sal (Pink Himalayan Salt)**, Macadamia Ternifolia (Organic Macadamia) Seed Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Organic Coconut) Oil*, Glyceryl Stearate (Root Vegetable Derived)**, Butyrospermum Parkii (Organic Shea Butter)*, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate (Plant Derived)**, Citrus Paradisi (Organic Pink Grapefruit) Essential Oil*, Cymbopogon Flexuosus (Organic Lemongrass) Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Organic Peppermint) Oil*, Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E)**, Glyceryl Caprylate (Root Vegetable Derived)**, Citral (Citrus Fruit Derived)**, Geraniol (Plant Derived)**, d- Limonene (Citrus Fruit Derived)**, Linalool (Plant Derived)** ALL ingredients either *Organic or **Natural
NO Harmful Chemicals, NO Synthetic Fragrances, NO Animal Derivatives, NO Synthetic Ingredients, NO Food Colouring, NO PEGS, NO Parabens, NO SD Alcohol, NO Phthalates, NO Petrochemicals, NO Propylene Glycol, NO Phenoxyethanol, NO Artificial Dyes, NO SLS/SLES, NO GMO’S, NO Formaldehyde, NO Aluminium, NO Sulphates
Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub is a revolutionary exfoliating scrub, perfect for both body and face.
- For best results, use on DRY SKIN PRIOR to showering. Apply it to dry skin from head to toe, it’s amazing for dry flakey scalps!
- Apply a generous amount to your body using your hands or, for an even deeper exfoliation, use the Eco Tan Exfoliating Glove.
- Rub over body in circular motions, concentrating on problem areas.
- Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off with warm water.
- Shower as usual and pat skin dry.
- Acne-prone skin? Gently massage Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub into your face to help target break outs and pesky dry skin. Leave it on for around 5 minutes before gently washing with warm water.
- When tanning WAIT 24 – 48 hours after exfoliating to apply your tan for optimal results.
For external use only. We recommend an allergy patch test. If irritation occurs see a doctor and discontinue use.
NOTE: If you are in a chilly climate, the organic cold pressed balms and oils in the Eco by Sonya Driver Pink Himalayan Salt Scrub may solidify a little. Here’s some tips if this happens:
- Keep it in a warm spot.
- Roll it in your palms for a few minutes.
- Very carefully (if you get water in the product it will ruin it) pop the bottom in warm water for only a few seconds.