Changing Habits Pure Cacao Melts 500g
- 100% pure cacao – with no additives or colourings
- Cacao beans are simply gently roasted, crushed and tempered and the liquified cacao is then conveniently shaped into melts and brought to room temperature
- Contain nutrients such as magnesium, iron and zinc
- Versatile – can make homemade chocolates, drinks, ganache, fruit covered in chocolate, cakes, chocolate chip cookies, icings…the list is endless
- Enjoy as a guilt-free snack – has no soy lecithin
Did you know that most chocolate is made with hydrogenated vegetable oils, additives, preservatives, colours, flavours, powdered milk solids, soy, protein isolates, lecithin and much more? And that, in fact, some chocolate has no chocolate whatsoever…it’s all fake?! Sick of eating this poor-quality chocolate (literally), Cyndi set out to make her own chocolate but struggled to find good ingredients that didn’t break the bank. She knew that the cacao butter was extracted from the cacao powder and wanted to try using the chocolate before this process. So, her husband Howard went off in search for this product, finally tracking down the good stuff in South America. Cyndi uses these Cacao Melts to make flavoured chocolates with pure essential oils, drinks, ganache, fruit covered in chocolate, cakes, chocolate chip cookies, icings and more. Our cacao beans are simply gently roasted, crushed and tempered and the liquified cacao is then conveniently shaped into melts and brought to room temperature. Delicious!
Changing Habits Cacao Melts can be used for all of your recipes that call for cacao. Please note: This is a temperature sensitive product. During the hotter periods of October to April, products are prone to melting. Please order at your discretion. We do not recommend leaving these products outdoors for any periods of time.
100% Organic Cacao.
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Grain Free, Vegan, Vegetarian, Paleo, Keto