Black Chicken Remedies HairOM™
An award-winning nourishing essential oil based remedy for hair growth, hydration and soothing your scalp with nutrients to provide healthy, shiny locks.
HairOM™ is rich in fatty acids, omega 3 and a range of precious essential and botanical oils that not only restore and hydrate each strand of hair but enrich your scalp and promote shiny, healthy hair.
Our formula promotes blood circulation and feeds nutrients to the follicles, encouraging hair regrowth and easing dry scalp and thinning hair. Also soothes scalp irritations and combats bacterial and fungal skin conditions such as psoriasis.
HairOM ingredients include:
- Organic Argan oil which can moisturize your hair and scalp and protect your hair from everyday damage and reduce frizz.
- Rosemary Leaf Oil has been scientifically proven to prevent premature greying and is one of the top essential oils for promoting hair thickness and growth as the active ingredients can heal damaged tissues and nerves. Damaged nerve endings in the scalp may hinder hair growth, so rosemary oil can help restore stunted hair growth and even reverse hair loss.
- While Sesame oil also a preventer of premature grey hairs and colour loss. Also helps by improving scalp blood circulation promoting hair growth and its highly penetrative nature means it helps heal chemical damage from colouring.
- Jojoba oil- helps repair damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth. The oil can also moisturize the scalp and may be a dandruff remedy.
- Hemp Oil- contains fatty acids like Omega 6 and 3 to help stimulate hair growth. Hemp oil also helps improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
- Vitamin E- when applied to your scalp helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles- healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
- Rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids, HairOm helps to combat free radical damage and strengthen the scalp to control and relieve the effects of Dandruff
Feeling the best you possibly can about your hair adds a bit of extra love and luxury to your life that we all deserve.
Argan Oil – Contains Vitamin E (lots of it), Omega 3, 9 fatty acids and antioxidants, all known to nourish moisturise and protect your hair from heat. It’s also wonderful at reducing brittle and fizzy hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
Sesame Oil – It’s not just delicious in Asian dishes, it’s also a preventer of premature grey hairs and colour loss. Just like sunscreen, sesame oil is a natural sun-blocking agent. It helps prevent potential damage during extended sun exposure. By improving scalp blood circulation it also promotes hair growth and is highly penetrative nature means it helps heal chemical damage from colouring.
Hemp Oil – Contains fatty acids like Omega 6 and Omega 3. These fatty acids help stimulate hair growth. The proteins in hemp oil help in the formation of keratin. Hemp oil also helps improve the blood circulation to the scalp.
Jojoba Oil – is high in vitamins A, E and D and is great for all hair types. It helps repair damage to your hair and promotes new, healthy hair growth.
Vitamin E – An antioxidant, when applied to your scalp it helps reduce inflammation and repair damage to the follicles – healthy follicles encourage hair growth.
Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil*, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Tocopherol (and) Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (Vitamin E), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Cedrus Atlantica (Atlas Cedar) Bark Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Rose Geranium) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Coumarin**, Linalool**, Eugenol**, Limonene**, Citral**, Citronellol**, Geraniol**
Certified Organic ingredients*
Naturally occurring in essential oils**
HOW TO USE
- Apply 1-2 teaspoons of oil into your palm and massage into your scalp before working the rest into your hair through to the ends.
- Wrap your hair in a towel or tie in up for one hour or more if possible.
- Wash out any unabsorbed treatment with shampoo.
For optimal results use 2 times a week.