Tints of Nature Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Henna Cream Chocolate
VEGAN | CRUELTY FREE | NATURAL & CERTFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENTS | SHINY, HEALTHY HAIR COLOUR
Made with natural henna and plant extracts, Tints of Nature Semi-Permanent Hair Dye Henna Cream Chocolate offers a healthier way to colour your hair without the long-term commitment. Perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour. Unlike traditional henna home hair dyes, Tints of Nature rich and nourishing Henna Cream formula penetrates deep inside the hair, whilst strengthening and conditioning. You’’ achieve beautiful semi-permanent hair colour with healthy, glossy results and up to 80% of grey coverage. Every Tints of Nature colour has been specially formulated to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
Aqua,**Propanediol, **Cetyl Alcohol, **Stearyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Oleth-10, Basic Brown 16, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Alcohol Denat., Stearalkonium Chloride, Triethanolamine, Cetrimonium Chloride, †Parfum, Polyquaternium-10, Basic Blue 99, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopherol, Limonene, Lawsonia Inermis (Henna) Leaf Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Benzyl Alcohol, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Sodium Benzoate, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Basic Red 76, Acid Violet 43, Basic Yellow 57, Basic Red 51, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Sorbic Acid.
Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, **Glyceryl Laurate, Sodium Sulfite, Phenoxyethanol, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Urea, †Parfum, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract.
* means that the ingredient is Soil Association Certified Organic
** indicates that the ingredient meets Ecocert’s Natural and Organic Standard
Ϯ Parfum means that the fragrance used is 100% Natural Aromatic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shampoo your hair with Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for removing any product build up on your hair and for tackling those stubborn greys).
- Gently comb through your hair, removing any tangles.
- Put on the plastic gloves provided, shake the colour bottle well and unscrew the tip.
- For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour bottle starting at the roots and hairline, working it through your hair.
- Gently massage all of the colour into your hair until thoroughly saturated.
- Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair and wait for 30 minutes. For grey coverage wait 40 minutes.
- Using your clean gloves, remove the plastic cap and rinse your hair thoroughly with warm water until the water runs clear.
- Condition your hair and comb through, leave for 5 minutes. We recommend using the Tints of Nature Hydrate Conditioner.
- Rinse and blow dry.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
SELECTING YOUR PERFECT COLOUR
Tints of Nature semi-permanent Henna Cream shades are perfect if you are looking for a temporary colour change, to experiment with a new shade or add depth to your existing colour. Please note that Henna Cream shades are not capable of lifting the colour of your hair but are designed for staying on your current base shade or for going darker. To find your perfect shade with Tints of Nature colour, follow these steps:
- Using the Tints of Nature shade range, select a colour that best represents your natural hair colour.
- Choose any colour within that shade level or any shade darker.
For example: If you have Dark Brown hair or similar, you can use any shade darker, Black or Chocolate, which will add further depth and tone to your hair without drastically changing your overall shade.
Please note this product DOES NOT contain peroxide therefore it will NOT lift your hair to a lighter shade. To lighten your hair by one shade, try the Tints of Nature permanent hair dye range or Lightener range, suitable for medium brown to blonde hair. Shop now for your perfect shade!