Tints of Nature 4RR Earth Red Permanent Hair Dye
Rediscover happier, healthier hair with Tints of Nature 4RR Earth Red patented permanent hair dye, for a subtle dark red blend for a naturally vibrant brunette.
Tints of Nature 4RR Earth Red Permanent Hair Dye has been carefully developed with over 75% certified organic and 95% naturally derived ingredients, to gently nourish and protect your hair for home hair colouring. It will provide maximum colour performance and up to 100% grey coverage for long lasting results. Tints of Nature 4RR has been specially formulated to naturally lock in your colour whilst strengthening and hydrating your hair for visibly healthier results and happier hair.
Tints of Nature make sure all of their permanent home hair colours contain the lowest possible levels of PPD and remain ammonia, paraben and resorcinol free, so your hair can look and feel gorgeously healthy.
Tints of Nature 4RR Earth Red Permanent Hair Dye is a natural, multi-tonal red brunette home hair colour:
Containing 95% naturally derived ingredients
Vegan and Cruelty Free
Free from Ammonia, Parabens, Resorcinol and Propylene Glycol
PEG-2 Soyamine, Aqua, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, **PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, *Alcohol Denat., **Propanediol, Oleic Acid, Ethanolamine, 4- Amino-2-hydroxytoluene, †Parfum,**Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, p-Phenylenediamine, Sodium Sulfite, p-Aminophenol, 2- Methylresorcinol, Sodium Hydrosulfite, Ascorbic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, *Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Tocopherol.
Charcoal Clarify Shampoo:
Aqua, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polysorbate 20, **Propanediol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Laurate, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Panthenol, Charcoal Powder, Acetum, Xanthan Gum, Polyquaternium-10, †Parfum, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract, Polysorbate 80, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate.
Ingredients: Aqua, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Etidronic Acid, Polyquaternium-10.
Hydrate Organic Shampoo:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Cocamidopropyl Betaine, **Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, **Lauryl Glucoside, **Glycerin, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Glyceryl Laurate, **Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, **Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Polyglyceryl-4 Caprate, Panthenol, **Coco-Glucoside, **Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Citric Acid, **Benzyl Alcohol, †Parfum, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extract, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, **Salicylic Acid, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Sodium Phytate, **Sorbic Acid, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
Hydrate Organic Conditioner:
Ingredients: Aqua, **Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, **Cetyl Alcohol, *Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, **Stearyl Alcohol, *Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Panthenol, **Glycerin, **Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, †Parfum, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, **Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Citric Acid, *Calendula Officinalis (Marigold) Flower Extract, *Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Potassium Sorbate, **Xanthan Gum, *Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, *Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, *Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Flower Extract, **Avena Strigosa (Black Oat) Seed Extract, **Lecithin.
* means that the ingredient is Soil Association Certified Organic
** indicates that the ingredient meets Ecocert’s Natural and Organic Standard
Ϯ Parfum means that the fragrance used is 100% Natural Aromatic
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Shampoo your hair using the Tints of Nature Clarify Shampoo and rinse thoroughly (this is great for resistant grey hair and removing any product or colour build up on your hair).
- Gently comb through your hair until it is tangle free.
- Put on the gloves provided. Unscrew both bottles of the Colour Gel & Colourfix and pour the Colour Gel into the Colourfix bottle.
- Screw the applicator cap firmly back on the Colourfix bottle and shake. Unscrew the tip and use immediately.
- For best results section your hair and gently squeeze the colour starting at the roots and working it through your hair.
- Massage the colour into your hair until every strand of hair is covered.
- Using the plastic cap provided, cover your hair completely, remove your gloves, rinse them clean and wait 30 minutes. (For grey hair coverage or hair lightening make this 40 minutes.)
- Put the gloves back on and remove your plastic cap. Rinse your hair under warm water until the water runs clear.
- Using the sachet of Hydrate Shampoo, massage into your hair and work into a creamy lather.
- Rinse and condition your hair using the sachet of Hydrate Conditioner. Comb through and leave for 5 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly and blow dry.
Always make sure you carry out a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before applying any colour to your hair to ensure you are not allergic to any ingredient used...even to the most natural of ones.
SELECTING YOUR PERFECT COLOUR
Tints of Nature permanent shades will take your hair any shade darker and will lift your hair by one shade. To find your perfect Tints of Nature colour follow these steps:
- Using the Tints of Nature shade range, select a colour that represents your natural hair colour.
- Choose any colour within that shade level, any shade darker, or up to one shade lighter.
For example: If 5N is your natural shade or close to, you can use any colour within the 5 range or darker. If you want to lift your hair by one shade you can use 6N. Due to the gentle nature of the Tints of Nature colour formulations, hair can only be lifted by one shade. To achieve a higher lift you will need Tints of Nature Highlight or Lightener Kit, suitable for medium brown to blonde hair. Shop now for your perfect shade!