Roogenic Native Anti-Inflammitea combines the well-known properties of Turmeric with three Australian bushfoods including Native Lemongrass, Lemon Myrtle and Tasmanian Pepperberries to calm and ease inflammation in the body.
Native Lemongrass itself has been found by Griffiths University to act as a natural aspirin and relieve pain, while the combination of the Lemon Myrtle, Pepperberries and Black Pepper in the tea work to help the body absorb and digest the Turmeric, encouraging the anti-inflammatory properties to excel in the body and improve overall wellbeing.
Perfect hot or cold, the tea can be consumed as your water intake for the day and makes an exceptional turmeric latte.
At Roogenic we do take huge pride in sustainably sourcing our Australian bush foods, ensuring we support small farmers and nurture Indigenous communities.
- The blend contains ingredients that have been Naturopathically accredited and approved to help with inflammation.
- Designed with Native Australian Plants and other ingredients including turmeric.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, which has been recognised for its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Pepperberries have high antioxidant content.
- Can be enjoyed both hot and cold.
- Great addition to your daily water intake to help with hydration.
- Has a fresh earthy flavour.
These statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For medical advice please seek the guidance of a qualified medical practitioner before using our products.
Ingredients: Organically Grown Lemon Myrtle, Turmeric, Mint, Organically Grown Native Lemongrass, Black Pepper, Wild Harvested Pepperberries.
This amazing Australian bush plant is loaded with antioxidants and is high in citral, which has anti-inflammatory and immune boosting properties and the ability to combat bacteria, viruses and fungi.
Turmeric is made up of curcumin, which contains powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which can boost the immune system and activate the body’s own defence systems.
Famed for its digestion soothing effect, mint also has one of the highest concentrations of a range of antioxidants, essential for maintaining wellbeing.
Traditionally used to treat muscle cramps, skin conditions, headaches, fever and respiratory tract infections. Recent scientific research is lauding its painkilling properties.
Pepperberries are different to conventional black pepper as they can aid improved digestion and are packed in antioxidants. They have traditionally been used to soothe heartburn.
Black pepper is essential to ensure the body’s absorption of curcumin in turmeric.
Can make up to 60 litres or 240 cups with every jar.
BASIC BREWING INSTRUCTIONS
ROOGENIC INFUSER INSTRUCTIONS
TEA POT INSTRUCTIONS
- Drink hot or set aside to chill.
- The tea leaves can be brewed up to 3 times.
- 18 Biodegradable tea bags individually foil sealed for freshness.
- You can brew the Tea Bags multiple times according to your taste.