Little Oak Goat Milk Follow-On Stage 2 800g
LittleOak Natural Goat Milk Infant Formula
LittleOak’s Infant Formula is made with love from fresh whole goat milk. Starting with fresh milk means less processing, more natural goodness. LittleOak is also the first formula in the world to be certified palm oil free – better for baby, and much better for the environment.
Made proudly in New Zealand
World’s first flaxseed oil blend
The LittleOak difference
We carefully select our ingredients based on the highest quality and combine this with the latest scientific knowledge to create products that we are proud of.
Full Cream Goat Milk Solids, Lactose, LittleOak Proprietary Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Pressed Coconut Oil, Pressed Flaxseed Oil), Galacto-oligosaccharide (GOS), Minerals (Tricalcium Phosphate, Calcium Citrate, Trisodium Citrate, Magnesium Sulphate, Ferrous Lactate, Zinc Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide), DHA Powder (Docosahexaenoic Oil from Schizochytrium sp.), ARA Powder (Arachidonic Acid Oil from Mortierella alpine), L-Tyrosine, Choline Chloride, Vitamins (Sodium Ascorbate, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin A Acetate, Niacinamide, Vitamin D3, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K1, Thiamin Hydrochloride, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Folic Acid, Biotin), Inositol, L-Cysteine, L-Tryptophan, Antioxidant (α-Tocopherol), L-Carnitine.
Allergens: Contains milk
Made using Goat Milk Protein
1. Wash hands before preparing LittleOak Infant Formula. Sterilise all utensils for 5 minutes or using an approved steriliser.
2. Only use the enclosed LittleOak scoop. Fill the scoop and level off using the provided leveller. Avoid compacting powder.
3. Always add one level scoop of powder for each 50mL of water. Mix thoroughly by shaking gently or swirling the bottle to dissolve the powder.
4. Test temperature on wrist
before use. It should feel lukewarm, not hot. If it feels too hot, cool down by holding the bottle under cold water. Be sure none of this water gets into the feed. Feed immediately.
5. Discard any unfinished milk. Each bottle should be prepared individually. If the bottle is prepared for storage prior to use, ensure it is refrigerated and used within 24 hours.
1 scoop= 7.5g powder. Add 1 level scoop of powder for every 50ml water
All our formula tins will provide you with the necessary measuring scoop and preparation instructions, along with a feeding table to guide you on how much your baby will need each day. Follow instructions exactly. Prepare bottles, teats and water as directed. Do not change proportions of powder except on medical advice.
Does your formula cause any gas or constipation?
Goat’s milk is generally easier for babies to digest for several reasons: Firstly, it naturally contains more A2 casein. Goat milk has less than half the A1 casein protein found in cow’s milk. Like in adults, the A1 protein can be the cause of many digestive issues such as bloating, constipation, wind, and pain in babies. Finally, our goat’s milk is a rich source of nutrients including oligosaccharides or pre-biotics that assist indigestion.
Is your formula Organic?
Most of the whole goat milk we use is farmed using organic practices Although our formula is not organic, It’s quite a process to become an organically certified farm which is why many of the farms that we source our milk from choose not to pursue certification.
All of our ingredients are as naturally and sustainably sourced as possible, including our DHA and ARA (from algal sources) and more importantly, our cold-pressed flaxseed oil from the South Island in New Zealand.
Most of the whole goat’s milk we use is farmed using organic practices although our formula is not yet certified organic.
Are you available in any US shops? Do you ship to the USA?
Yes we are now selling online to the US.
Once paid and dispatched, it usually takes 5-10 business days for delivery.
Do you offer discounts for Multiples?
Yes, we do. We offer a 20 percent discount to support parents of multiples. We simply need a letter from your GP stating that you are supplement feeding/formula feeding multiples.
How do you transition from breastfeeding or another brand of formula to LittleOak?
It is so important to transition slowly from breastfeeding to formula or between different brands of formula. Changing too quickly from another formula to LittleOak or even from breastfeeding to LittleOak can cause your baby discomfort to their immature digestive system. Our qualified team is here to help and provide advice and guidance around the best transition plan that suits you and your little one.
Do you add any sugars or sweeteners to your formula?
For your peace of mind, we do not add any artificial sugars or sweeteners to our blends. We find our beautifully natural goats milk does not need any sugars or additives and do not want to introduce infants and toddlers to sugars unnecessarily.
What are the benefits of Flaxseed oil in our blend?
At LittleOak, we use cold-pressed coconut and flaxseed oils to deliver most of our fatty acids. Many health benefits of Flaxseed oil are supported by recent scientific research and extensive studies.
- Flaxseed is one of nature’s richest plant sources of Omega 3 fatty acids and in particular the alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) which the body uses to contribute to normal blood cholesterol levels. The ALA created by the body from Omega 3 fatty acids works alongside lignans to affect the white blood cells that help the immune system.
- Flaxseed is a great source of protein and this can be a great contributor to the development and maintenance of muscles and normal bones. As well as this, protein helps repair tissues and cells, which is good news for all those bumps and bruises kids tend to get growing up.
- Emerging science suggests that the high concentration of fatty acids in flaxseed oil, namely Omega 3, are beneficial for childs’ brain health, particularly its protective effects on the brain and its potential ability to reduce hyperactivity.
Can I freeze the formula?
No, it is not recommended to freeze the formula powder.
Once the formula tin is opened, how long is the powder safe to use?
We recommend using the formula powder within 30 days but it can last up to 60 days if stored correctly – ie a cool, dry cupboard.
How is our quality of the formula powder protected in transit?
- Our formula is manufactured in the highest hygiene facilities and rigorously tested at every point of our production and transport. Our formula is transferred from our production facility in NZ under our strict storage and transport and temperature-controlled guidelines. Our transport partners and warehouses all have HCCAP approved programs.
- Transfers to US/Canadian consumers take 24-48 hours via airfreight and the products are stored in controlled environments throughout the transfers.
- Our LittleOak can is rigorously tested and can withstand elevated temperatures for short periods (hours or days) without any compromise to the internal powder. For longer periods (weeks or months), our distribution centres always store the products below 25 degrees Celsius.
- We 100% guarantee the overall quality of our LittleOak formula regardless of where we are sending it across the world.