Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus 1-2-3 60 Tablets
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus is designed to help meet increased nutritional demands during pregnancy. It assists in maintaining the health of both mother and baby during preconception, pregnancy and breastfeeding. Each selectively-formulated, vitamin and mineral rich tablet also helps maintain normal and healthy infant development.
Herbs of Gold Pregnancy Plus Tablets:
- Are easy to swallow with a subtle vanilla flavour and smell for those with taste and smell hypersensitivities in pregnancy.
- Contain folic acid, which if taken daily during pregnancy from one month before conception, may reduce the risk of a child having birth defects of the brain and/or spinal cord.
- Contain iodine (important for healthy brain development) to meet increased requirements during pregnancy.
- Contain choline, which is required for the healthy development of the brain and nervous system during pregnancy and whilst breastfeeding.
- Contains zinc (important for DNA replication, cell division & growth), deficiency of which is common in pregnant and lactating women.
- Contain vitamins B1, B2, B5 and nicotinamide which aid in energy production to help support the increased energy demands of pregnancy and lactation.
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
WARNINGS: Contains vitamin B6. Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible.
Do not exceed the stated dose except on medical advice. If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida, seek specific medical advice.
The product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Each tablet contains:
Thiamine nitrate (vitamin B1) 20mg
Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 20mg
Calcium pantothenate 20mg
equiv. Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5) 18.3mg
Pyridoxine hydrochloride 50mg
equiv. Pyridoxine (vitamin B6) 41.1mg
Folinic acid (as Calcium folinate) 50mcg
Folic acid 200mcg
Co-methylcobalamin (mecobalamin) (vitamin B12) 250mcg
Ascorbic acid (vitamin C) 50mg
equiv. vitamin D3 500IU
Mixed (low-alpha type) Tocopherols concentrate 5mg
Choline bitartrate 75mg
Calcium (as phosphate) 25mg
Calcium (as Calcium pantothenate) 1.7mg
TOTAL ELEMENTAL CALCIUM 26.7mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 25mcg
Iodine (as Potassium iodide) 135mcg
Iron (as amino acid chelate) 5mg
Magnesium (as amino acid chelate) 20mg
Manganese (as amino acid chelate) 1mg
Molybdenum (as trioxide) 25mcg
Selenium (as Selenomethionine) 25mcg
Zinc (as citrate dihydrate) 10mg
Does not contain added egg, milk, peanut or tree nut products, yeast, gluten, lactose, artificial colourings, flavourings or preservatives.