BONE BROTH TUMERIC 375G
BEST OF THE BONE ORGANIC TURMERIC - ORGANIC GINGER - ORGANIC BLACK PEPPER BROTH
390 GRAM BOTTLE - 39+ serves. A gut and anti-inflammatory powerhouse! The richest, most nutrient dense slow-cooked (for 48+ hours,) certified grass fed and finished certified bone broth gelatin (NOT powder but a living, enzyme and nutrient rich gelatin) - is packed with natural collagen protein, 19 vital amino acids and 80+ minerals. After we cook the broth we blend in organic turmeric (with 6% active curcumin), organic ginger and organic black pepper. All you need to do is add a cup of warm water to a spoonful of Best of the Bone for quick, delicious and nutritious broths or as a base for rich soups and amazing sauces.
NOTE: ALL BEST OF THE BONE BROTHS ARE HALAL CERTIFIED.
Bone broth concentrate and its naturally occurring collagen, hyaluronic acid, glucosamine, essential fatty acids, and 80+ minerals may support:
- gut-health issues including leaky gut, irritable bowel, GERD (acid reflux), colitis and related auto-immune issues.
- weight management.
- bone, joint and muscle health
To create an even more satisfying, healthy, and quick natural comfort food add some veggies or meats to your Best of the Bone broths and soups.
Certified organic ingredients that have not been irradiated - both ginger and turmeric (active curcumin) have been shown to be absorbed at levels up to 900% greater when orally consumed in conjunction with healthy fats, black pepper and gelatin from bone broth.
Evidence-based benefits of turmeric include:
- Turmeric (the bio-active curcumin in turmeric) contains bioactive compounds with powerful medicinal properties including anti-inflammatory effects and is a powerful antioxidant. Best of the Bone organic turmeric is a high 6% curcumin and with the pepper and healthy fats from the bone marrow to aid absorption.
- Curcumin boosts brain-derived neurotrophic factor (BDNF) which is linked to improved brain function and a lower risk of degenerative brain issues including age-related factors.
- Shown to lower your risk of heart disease.
- Inflammatory conditions responds well to curcumin in turmeric.
Top evidence-based benefits of ginger include:
- Ginger has a long history of use for relieving digestive problems.
- Proven anti-inflammatory and pain killer (in tests ginger has out-performed NSAIDs but without the side-effects).
- Support heart and cardiovascular health.
- Improves absorption of nutrients (digestive improvement)
- Improves immunity and respiratory function.
- Natural detox (prevents accumulation of toxins).
- Reverse conditions related to acid reflux or GERD
- Support or improve insulin sensitivity.
INGREDIENTS: grass-fed/finished beef leg bone extract (broth gelatin) and cartilage, certified organic turmeric (6% active curcumin)/organic ginger/organic black pepper and evaporated sea salt. 39 serves. Best of the Bone - Australian made HACCP, FSIS certified. Refrigerate after opening - will last until 'Best By' date on jar (several months).
How Do We Make It:
Using only certified grass-fed and finished certified beef leg bone (highest in marrow and nutrients including conjugated linoleic acid). The bones are slow-cooked for more than 48 hours - ensuring maximum nutrient and marrow extraction from the cooked bones. The result is a thick, nutrient dense bone broth extract, also known as a gelatin (which is known as cooked collagen).
May be great for detox programs, joint health, the very active and for overall health. An anti-inflammatory food - marrow-rich bone broth with bioactive turmeric-ginger and black pepper!
All Best of the Bone broths are Halal certified.